The Nico Xtra Bolt is a hinge protector which provides additional security on the hinge side of windows. It is Secured By Design approved and as a critical component it significantly assists windows in meeting the requirements of PAS24: 2016. It is quick and easy to fit and manufactured from 2.3mm heavy gauge steel. It is suitable for new or retrofit installations and can be used with all Nico friction hinges, including Egress and Restrictor.
Features & Benefits
- 2.3mm heavy gauge steel for superior strength and performance
- Supercoat finish for excellent corrosion resistance
- New or Retrofit Installations
- Available for 13mm and 17mm applications
Testing & Technical
- Made in Britain to an ISO 9001 Quality System
- Successfully security tested as a critical component within PAS 24 : 2016
- Secured By Design Approved as a Police Preferred Specification
- Supercoat corrosion tested to BS EN 1670 Grade 5 – 480 hours
Xtra Bolts should be fitted into reinforcement if possible. If this is not possible they should be fixed to the frame with 4.8mm screws.
|Xtra Bolt 13mm S500
|8000 0 13 44
|Xtra Bolt 17mm S500
|8100 0 17 44